Meet Dr. Campana
John P. Campana, MD
John P. Campana, MD, is board-certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and serves as the Medical Director of the Oncology program at Porter Adventist Hospital. He also specializes in head and neck surgery and in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Campana earned his medical degree from the University of Iowa and followed that with a general surgery residency at the University of Illinois at Chicago, where he was also a research fellow, and an Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery resident at the University of Washington.
Download a list of Dr. Campana's research and journal articles »
Meet Dr. John Campana of Colorado Head and Neck Specialists in Denver, Colorado. Learn about his experience, his approach to patient care, and what you can expect during treatment at Porter Hosptial.
- Named a U.S. News Top Doctor by U.S. News & World Report, 2012
- Cancer Committee Chairman, Porter Adventist Hospital, 2008 – present
- Voted Porter Adventist Hospital’s Physician of the Year, 2010
- Voted one of Denver’s “Top Doctors,” 5280 Magazine, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Voted Teacher of the Year, University of Colorado, Department of Otolaryngology, 1998, 2001, 2005, 2007
- Named a “Hometown Hero” by KCNC Channel 4 for Medical Mission Work, 1998
Dr. Campana accepts most major insurance plans, Medicare, Medicare supplement plans, and Medicaid.